About The Blend of Balance Course
Are you feeling stressed, scattered, or overwhelmed?
Do you feel like there are important areas of your life you're neglecting?
Are you struggling to bring your best self to the commitments you have and the goals you care about?
If the answer is yes to these questions, then read on to learn how the Blend of Balance course can help...
Many of us are leaving ambitions that are near and dear to us on hold because "life keeps getting in the way."
We neglect our health and relationships because there's too much work to do and we have financial goals we aspire to achieve.
We think we can put some areas on hold, which leads to problems festering in the background. And the more you ignore the problems, the bigger they become, making them harder and harder to deal with.
Not only that, but failing to take care of our mental well-being, not having a social support system, and neglecting our bodies reduces our ability to work on the things that we feel are urgent in our lives.
"A sound mind in a sound body." Neglecting what we eat, how much we move, and how well we sleep can lead to chronic fatigue, an inability to focus, and an ongoing feeling of stress.
Is that how we want to live? Is that a good way to show up to our current commitments, let alone the life we aspire to live?
Here's an important truth we need to keep in mind: life doesn't get in the way. Life IS the way!
We can't expect to plan for the life we want to live without taking into consideration the circumstances we find ourselves in. It's like using a map in one city while being in a completely different city. No wonder why we keep ending up in dead ends!
Blend of Balance is an online course that helps you define the dream life you want to have while embracing the circumstances you find yourself in. You're starting from where you are, not huffing and puffing for not being somewhere else in life.
You will make the most of your circumstances without giving room for excuses to hold you back.
We take a holistic approach in:
- How we define success
- How we pursue our goals
- How we address our problems
The course looks at 7 life areas that make up our lives:
- The Spiritual life area: How we define our sense of purpose, the contribution we want to make to the world, and the values we want to live by
- The Intellectual life area: How we enhance our cognitive abilities, learning about topics that are of interest to us and can advance our lives, as well as developing the skills needed to achieve the results we want in life
- The Psychological life area: Where we explore our relationship with ourselves, our emotions, and any issues relating to our mental well-being
- The Social life area: Which covers ALL our relationships, including the relationships we have with our partners, children, parents, siblings, friends, colleagues, community, and so on
- The Professional life area: Which covers how we MAKE money and MANAGE our finances
- The Recreational life area: Because play and fun aren't luxuries but necessities in life, which can help us recover and enjoy our time
- The Physical life area: Which relates to our bodies and how we care about our health and appearance
These life areas aren't mutually exclusive and we don't need to dedicate separate times and activities for each. But as you can probably tell, each life area can help or hinder all other life areas:
- Not having a sense of purpose can leave you empty, even after achieving wealth and fame
- Not learning new skills can leave you feeling stagnant and you end up repeating the same mistakes and inefficient methods of working
- Neglecting your own thoughts and emotions can lead to low self-esteem and constantly wrestling with negative emotions, which will have a ripple effect on the rest of your life
- Being in a toxic relationship can limit your capacity to experience positive emotions or productivity at work
- Financial worries can be stressful, strain your relationships, and limit what you can do to enjoy your time and care for your health
- Failing to rest and recover can lead to early burnout and chronic stress
- Not caring for your health can lead to complications that are hard to recover from. It will also limit your capacity to think clearly, experience positive emotions, or have the energy and vitality you want to bring to your life and everything you do
The course focuses on 3 key strategies to make the most of your time, energy and attention.
The 3 strategies are:
- Setting Boundaries (to ensure you're focusing on the right thing at the right time)
- Finding Overlaps (to make the most of your time by prioritizing activities that advance multiple life areas at once)
- Committing to Small Steps (to always make progress, even when you don't think you have the time or energy to do so)
The combination of these 3 strategies in your life is what I refer to as the BOSS life. You won't have to wait for your life circumstances to change to achieve the goals you want. You will make the most of the circumstances you are in and begin to make progress from where you are to where you want to be.
There are 2 ways you can join this course:
- Solo Package (30KWD/~97USD): Get access to the video library to cover the course curriculum without having to mingle with anyone (I'll still be available for questions and offer support via email!)
- Social Package (60KWD/~197USD): Get access to the video library, as well as a community platform to connect with fellow students
Note: These are introductory prices for the initial launch of the course. Prices will go up in a few weeks.
By taking this course you will get to experience
- Greater clarity about your goals and how to achieve them
- Feeling centered and in control of your life (by giving up control on what you can't control and making the most of your circumstances)
- Tangible progress towards the goals that are most meaningful to YOU (without putting your goals on hold)
- See improvements in all areas of your life
You will learn AT LEAST one idea that will drastically change your life.
If you're not satisfied in any way in the first 30 days, you will get a complete refund, no questions asked.
I'm sure you'll gain from the course way more than what you could have anticipated.
The course is like a bundle of 10 courses, presented in a way that makes everything easy to understand and apply, without feeling overwhelmed or scattered. You will be guided through the process of defining your priorities in a simple and practical way.
You will also get to use the Balanced Living snapshot to see what areas of your life need the most care and what progress you've made after learning and applying the lessons in the course.
(What the Balanced Living snapshot looks like. Every student will be able to track their own progress & be offered individual guidance to see the results they're seeking)
My name is Haider Al-Mosawi and I struggled with health, relationship, and financial issues because I kept putting off important areas in my life by saying to myself I don't have the time or headspace to think about it. Plus, I deserve a doughnut (or 3) for dealing with the stress that I'm going through.
But after I prioritized self-love and a holistic approach to life, I started to experience positive results without compromising any goal that I'm pursuing.
I'm a professional educator and my goal is to help make ideas accessible to understand and practical to apply.
I'm super excited to be able to share practical principles and practices with you that can help address misconceptions about balanced living, cultivate an empowering attitude to life, and support you in making the most of what you currently have towards the life you want to lead.
Looking forward to seeing you on the inside!
Blend of Balance - Online Course
- Solo Package (30KWD/~97USD): Access to the video library, to go through the course by yourself, at your own pace
- Social Package (60KWD/~197USD): Access to the video library, as well as the community platform to connect with fellow students